Friday, September 9, 2011

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hello!

Just to warn you all, this is the first time I have ever blogged before.

I am a student at Salisbury University, studying Accounting.  Next May, I will finally graduate and prepare for the real world.  I hope to sit for the CPA exam soon after graduation and it would be ideal to pass each part within a year.  Hopefully, I will be able to start a career at one of the Big Four firms where I will be able to move on up once I have my CPA license.

I am from Baltimore, MD where I was born and raised.  I plan on moving back to Baltimore once I graduate and hopefully move into an apartment with my best friend.  I have a very busy school schedule so I don't have much free time, but when I do get some extra time I just like to relax.  I enjoy reading and being with my friends and family.  I also like spending time outdoors, especially at the beach because I am a true beach girl at heart.


That's all there really is to me!  Thanks for reading!

~Chelen

4 comments:

  1. I hope everyone has had a great start to their semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from another Baltimore native. Your page looks very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page too, and I'm also an accounting major. I transferred from Wor Wic. This is my first semester at SU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice picture, and your blog page is also well designed

    ReplyDelete