One of my favorite websites is Wall Street Journal Online because it provides everything and anything you want to know. There are articles for everything from the stock markets, sports, health and fitness, world news, and technology. Since I have a minor in finance, I have had to use this website as a resource for a lot of my classes. After using it for class so much, I realized it is a great resource for many other things. This is a great website for anyone who wants to be updated on the economy. If you are someone who has invested in stocks or are interested in how to begin this is definitely a site that will cover it all. As we continue to progress through our business courses, this website will become a great resource to turn to.
I like this website. I have used that so many times before.
ReplyDeleteWhen you say that this site tells you how to begin investing in the stock market, do they explain how to understand and track everything, or do they explain how use a broker to trade, or explain how to trade personally on your own (like E-trade}?
ReplyDeleteI like that you blogged about this! I do not know as much as I should about the financial world, so I will definitely go to this website in the future if I need information :)
ReplyDelete