In today's society the majority of us use a computer on a daily basis. This includes those of us who have a career in which a computer has become a necessity. Computers and technology have made a large impact on the accounting industry. With all of the new software and applications, virtually all accounting is now paperless. Certain technology has made it easier and more efficient for people to work with their clients. The following video shows how certain technology and databases has allowed the company to assist their clients more often and ensure greater protection.
I enjoyed you video.
ReplyDeleteThis was a very good video.
ReplyDeleteI thought your video was perfect for this weeks blogging objective, good job. Also I found the video very fascinating because I am an accounting major as well
ReplyDeleteGood video. Accounting go paperless should only increase how fast a company is able to get feedback which should help them in the long run.
ReplyDeleteI liked the video too. The ability to have all it on the computer makes it more efficient for the company.
ReplyDeleteIt is crazy to think how different accounting used to be done before technology. I thought the video you selected seemed perfect for the assignment!
ReplyDeleteI really liked your video it was very informative and showed how accounting is really changing
ReplyDeleteYour video was very informative! lol i came across it on youtube as well when i was searching for mine.
ReplyDelete